Online Find: ESEE Izula 2 Ninja Turtle Inspired Leather Sheath



On KNIVES AND HATCHETS one of my goals is to share interesting edge tools and accessories that are worthy of sharing to my audience. 

I surf the internet a lot when I’m bored or passing time. I tend to look at knives frequently by looking at online marketplaces, reading knife reviews, etc. I feel like i’m always shopping for my next knife or accessory. Much to my wife’s dismay at the thought of another knife.

I enjoy looking at custom knives, sheathes, and anything else that relates to edged steel. There are so many talented blade artisans, both production companies and individual bladesmiths, and craftsmen who just like making knife items with their hands to make something unique for money, creativity, or both.

On KNIVES AND HATCHETS i’d like to share any special online edged blade items finds I come across that may spark your interest and perhaps providing a small advertising platform for those who are making creative knife related products for the blade community.

My first online find blog post goes to RogueApparatus who sells on the Etsy marketplace, where the seller has Ninja Turtle inspired leather sheathes for sale for the popular ESEE Izula 2

The leather sheaths are  handmade leather sheaths custom formed to the Esee Izula 2 knife. According to the seller, the sheathes are a limited edition ninja turtle run!

ESEE Izula 2 custom leather sheath
Quality Craftmanship is Apparent - ESEE Izula 2 Turtle Power!

The sheaths are made from Hermann Oak 8oz leather and outfitted with an American Spring Steel clip. SB Foot oiltan leather is used to retain the clip. Screw post with rubber washer allows for adjustable retention. Made to clip inside a front-right pocket or it can be clipped to a belt. 

100% Handmade in Oregon City, OR USA.

I love the creative craftsmanship on these sheaths. They appear well made and they are certainly much better looking than the original plastic sheath the Izula comes with from ESSE. 

Check out RogueApparatus’s Etsy store to see these Turtle Power sheaths and more!

Authors Note: (This online find blog article has no sponsorship or affiliation with RogueApparatus or Etsy.)


Comments